Wednesday 24 September 2014

Dance. Don't Hold the wall.

I never thought of myself as being one to stand on the sidelines.  The person that hovered and watched others do crazy shit while I just marvel at their chutzpah.  Oh no, I am usually the one in the throes of the insanity. And I like it.

Til now.



There is this little thing looming over me as I head towards my first figure competition.  This thing...dun dun dunnnn....called posing.  **EXHALE**

Wow, this girl looks perfect!
Hmmm, this girl needs to learn a LOT!!


Let me make something perfectly clear: I have ZERO clue about posing for figure. ZE. RO. Am I breathing right? Is my butt in when it should be out? Is my leg bent enough?  Is my leg supposed to be straight? When the hell will my arms and abs start showing? How am I going to remember to smile and stay flexed at the same time? These are just a few of the questions that goes through my head at any given moment throughout my day. 

I have so much to learn but I have to start somewhere. I will be working with someone to teach me the ways of the stage. I am extremely nervous about this because it is so much out of my comfort zone. But I never half ass anything so I plan on nailing it and practicing like crazy. Pray for me...haha!! This is all new to me. I hope we all make it.



Once I have proper shoes (sorry this is all I have with me at the house while camping), that will help tremendously as well.

So starting NOW I have decided to not just hold the wall, but to actually dance.  No more sidelines.  

Fear, I shall slay thee with my blinged out bikini & my hooker heels!


My theme song this week!  :-)  Mmmm, JT.  



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig