Friday 12 September 2014

My Team is GROWING!

Did you ever wonder why in the heck did you NOT know about this before?   Did you know you can start your own health & fitness biz where the only investment is YOU?

 FYI:  I am totally jealous they didn't they have this deal when I signed up as a coach. 

I consider what I do as a coach a TOTAL investment.  It is an investment in my health, my fitness and the Big Kahuna:  my future!  I did something not everyone is prepared to do.  I worked a full time job while I was working my butt off as a Beachbody coach, but wow, has it been worth it!  To live in this moment, TODAY knowing I can live the life I create, on my own terms and finally get to be with my family while I have a career in health and fitness that does NOT take me away from them!  

If you KNOW you are ready for something more and want my complete guidance and attention, I have some really cool (or in this case, totally HOT) extras for the month of September!  

ALL new coaches who join with me for the rest of September gets what is pictured below. 
You'll receive the following:
-the complete 21 Day Fix program
-a customizable, simple portion-controlled meal plan to fit you
-a 30 day supply of Shakeology (vegan options available as well)
-the support of a growing & thriving team #goteamsubjecttofire
-plus a shaker cup
-AND a team tank top!!
-all for $140
USD!! (The tank alone is an extra $30.00 as it was custom designed)



MESSAGE me at subjecttofire69@gmail.com or come find me on Facebook: fb.com/SubjectToFire if you want to talk about creating your future!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig