Sunday 21 September 2014

"WTH Does She Eat" Sundays

I love food.  Like seriously I am captivated and enthralled and enamored.  Everyone that knows me, knows when you are around me conversations are ALWAYS going to include food.  And shoes.  And coffee.  In no particular order.  It's like my personal Trifecta of bliss.

Now you know my dirty secret.

I thought since I always get asked by my followers, "What do you eat", I would do a weekly post that includes some of that amazingness that I consume.  I try to eat mostly Paleo, but I am in contest prep right now so I actually have snuck in a few non-paleo things to meet my macros.  But that  is a whole 'nother blog post which I may address in the future.

Here's the down low of this past week's food. Enjoy!

My breakfasts most always include eggs & guac or some kind of pancake/nutbutter creation.  And LOTS of coffee & coconut oil, blended.



MY RECIPE, if you can read my henscratchy writing. 

My Epic pancake creation that turned into a freakishly deelish pancake bowl instead.  MyGyverin' it! 





LUNCH is usually a Hugh Jass salad of some sort.  Lots of veggies, protein, healthy fats and most always topped with guac or homemade balsamic dressing.  Of late I have been a spiralizing maniac, so zucchini noodles I eat a ton, too. 





 DINNER is once again veggies with protein and healthy fats.  DAMN I am addicted to guacamole.  Funny, I despised both avocados and zucchini before I did the Whole 30, now they are eaten every day, 



NOMMMMS, sweet taters....I love you!!

Dates....mmm, carbs, get in muh belly!




PWO EVERY day is always Shakeology.  Like clockwork.



Shoes AND coffee...2 outta 3 ain't bad.  :-)











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig