Saturday 15 November 2014

SALTED CARAMEL SHAKEOLOGY

This past week has been one of epic cravings.  Right from the cheesy bagels I did not eat, but longed for to the salted caramel Lindt chocolate bar that I picked up about 4 times this week and put it down.  

Just.
Walk.
Away.
Wendy.

And I did.

To my saving grace, I was told there was this caramel extract available to me, so I got hooked up with some and OHMYGOD!  My life is changed.  I threw together these ingredients to bring to you only the best freaking thing EVER:  The Salted Caramel Shakeology.  As I type this, I am actually anticipating having another one after tonight's workout.   Can I get a WOOP WOOP??



Yes, I am normal and YES I crave sweets & Shakeology has been a life saver for many years for me.  I do indulge now & than with some treats, but for the most part, this helps keep my cravings intact and my brain just straight up happy!  Not to mention all the amazing things my body is getting nutritionally every single day.

I am also on plan to compete next year in a figure competition, and this is definitely helping me get to that goal.  

If you want the best of both worlds...and you are happy to have a little flavor explosion in your mouth, give this a try.  

I think I just drooled a little.  :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What kind of caramel extract are you using, Wendy? Is it a syrup, like what I might use in coffee - or something different? TIA! :)

    ReplyDelete

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig