Thursday 16 April 2015

Chocolate Chia Protein Pudding

I frigged around with this recipe for 3 days.  Too much liquid, not enough chia...and so on.  Day 3 was a charm and this is totally perfect now and SUPER easy to whip up.  And some extra protein and super foods to your day with this creamy concoction of delirium! :-)

Here is the recipe:

1/2 cup water (you can use almond, coconut, hemp, etc milk)
1 Tablespoon whole chia seeds, not ground
1 scoop protein powder (I used Trutein Vanilla)
1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
splash of caramel extract (that is just what I felt like today...you can leave it out or experiment with others)

Throw everything in a bowl, whisk for about 30 seconds and refrigerate for about 2 hours.  It will thicken during that time.  Grab a spoon, dig in!!

PS:  I topped my pudding with 1/2 tablespoon of Lily's Chocolate chips.

You are welcome, BTW!



Want to see a quick video on how I threw it together?  Watch here:



 


I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. Have you ever tried Chia pudding before and if so, what did you think?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig