Tuesday 12 May 2015

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Coconut Protein Fudge

OK so this is going to be the easiest recipe. EVER.  Ready?  Wait for it......


You might want to play around with protein powders but I used Trutein.

1 scoop Peanut Butter Marshmallow Trutein protein powder
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Manna (I used Nutiva..I melted in the microwave for about 15 seconds, power level 8)
A bit of cashew milk to mix, if needed.

Mix together, put in a small greased dish (think fruit bowl size).  Throw in the fridge to cool.

I used half as one serving.  

Seriously.  AMAZE.  ING.

PS...my son ate the other half and asked if there was more.  I think I am trying Red Velvet next.

You are welcome.   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig