Wednesday 13 January 2016

Do You Want To Change How Your Life Turns Out?

This might sound like it's kind of crazy but are you making time to just stop and smell the roses? Well honestly for a LONG time I was not. 


- My life was chaotic and super stressful.
- I traveled all over the province for work, for a job that was pretty high pressure day in and day out.
- When I came home after being away for a good portion of the week, I felt deflated.
- I was missing my kids and my husband and I came home to a house that needed tending to and a family that needed attention. There weren't enough hours in the day.
- I was running solely on copious amounts of caffeine & gasoline. 
Something had to give because before I knew it several years had passed and it was just like a hamster on the wheel. Running and running and running but never getting anywhere and never seeing any changes. 
When I first started my Team Beachbody Business, I really had no clue what I was going to do with this but I just knew that I needed to do it. I was passionate about and believed in everything this company represented and I really just wanted to be part of that. 
That was over 3 years ago. 
Today I can say that my life has flipped completely around. I make time in every single day to do the things that feed my soul, even if it's small seemingly insignificant things. I get to see my kids and my family every day. I get to spend time with my grandson. I get to teach other amazing people how to make changes in their lives. I get paid to do something every day that I LOVE! My caffeine habits are now solely for JOY. 
This is a life that I get to choose and design. 
My income has increased every year, my stress levels are virtually nonexistent and I am heading into a year that is going to be the most impactful so far for me in this business. 
I am so pumped up for what changes 2016 will bring to the table. My new coach training will kickoff very soon! If you are interested in making fitness YOUR business and want to create a life that you choose, drop your info here:  Team Subject To Fire Coach Application
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig