Monday 29 September 2014

"WTH Does She Eat" Sunday Sept 28

OK so food is kinda of a big deal in my house.  Errry damn day, you are going to hear me talking about how much I just simply enjoy food.  And being around OTHERS that feel the same way.

I am eating for competition, however and that puts a cap on some of my food fun, but you can bet your ass I am enjoying every bit of what I am eating.

Here is a bit of the good stuff from this past week.

Breakfast:  Hello...Shakeology Pancakes?  Yes, I think I will.  And then most of the rest of the week I ate my weird pancake bowl concoction.  I was off eggs this week in a big way.  I think next week I will bring back the guac love.  :-)



Moving on to lunches and dinners....mmm, deliciousness abounding.  Bacon and brussel sprouts and wait for it...MORE bacon. I seriously enjoyed this week of food well, things are changing up again for me next week, so my coach says, so I enjoyed every bite!






I even got to factor in a wonderful meal of Thai food.  I most definitely died and went to heaven with my amazing bowl of Peanut Curry, but with that being said, I was plenty hungry the rest of the day after sucking up so many calories.  GAh...macros are macros and I have to follow them and it was worth every bite!





This week was all about the Greenberry Shakeology.  Because well, I am out of chocolate and my shipment is floating somewhere in the city of Red Deer.  BUT I do love this flavor and am enjoying Shamrock Shakes, my lassies & lads!!


And you always know there is going to be plenty of coffee.  Ahhh, Nectar of the Gods!!  :-)




Stay tuned til next week! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig