Wednesday 20 July 2016

Rock Your Life Mentoring Program


I believe we have one life and we need to live it it the fullest! It took me a while to figure it out, but like the tattoo on my arm says, "I just want to live while I'm alive". Finding my place in life, a place where I was always growing and learning....I have found that in coaching and I am ready to pay it forward in a HUGE way!  

I am looking for >>YOU<< if you are:
*not scared of hard work and reaching for goals
*self driven
*ready to help your family grow financially
*ready to literally punch FEAR in the face and join me in helping change others lives!!

I have had a lot of ladies look at what I am doing and think you could not possibly do it...I am about to prove you wrong! This is a 21 day mentoring program that is going to focus on EVERY facet of what you need to be a success as a coach. You get to improve your fitness & health levels, all while learning this business from the ground up. You need to be ready & open to better yourself every day! 

I know how much being surrounded by people who push you, make you better and lift you up can change your world. I am inviting YOU to be part of the team I have created...a team of powerful women who are truly family! 

This group is open ONLY to *NEW COACHES* that join my team in July and August (cut off is Aug. 12th). We will work together to be better physically, emotionally and the big one...mentally!! This not only helps us excel in this business, but because of this, we are better all round as a person!

This is something you cannot put a price tag on, but I promise you, if you commmit 150% to this, your life WILL BE ROCKED in ways you have never imagined. 

There will only be 10 spots offered, as I want to give you the best of me as a mentor. 

If this speaks to you, please enter your info here and I will contact you for consideration. ROCK YOUR LIFE APPLICATION
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig